The Union City Country Club

9400 Club Road 
Union City, PA 16438
Pro Shop: (814) 438-2810
Clubhouse: (814) 438-2810

History

The Union City Country Club was first incorporated in 1958 by the Union City Recreational Association and the golf course was officially opened in 1960. Many improvements have come throughout the years that have made the Union City Country Club one the most beautiful and challenging course to play around the surrounding area. When first opened, it was a nine hole semi-private course that was the first golf course opened in Union City Pennsylvania. It was not until 2001 that the back nine was opened to its members. The Union City Country Course is primarily a members course but is also very welcoming to those in the community that desire to play an occasional round of golf. Players of all skill levels can improve their game with the 300-yard driving course and putting greens. Players at UCCC are encouraged to stop by the clubhouse to refresh with one of their many beverage choices and have a great meal to go along with it.  

The Union City Country Club, "Where good friends meet for great golf."